MENU

Slide

Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party

Monday, September 20, 2010


Hey guys, I've got some exciting news to share with you all today!
I'm invited to the Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party, which is happening in conjunction with the Formula One track race happening a week from now.


Johnnie Walker Jet Black Invite

I've heard from Nadnut raving on her blog saying how fun it was when she attend the Johnnie Walker's party last year and i'm so excited and ready to join in the fun!!!



It's a super exclusive party and i'm getting the VIP passes for the 2-days mega Johnnie Walker Jet Black Party happening on the 25th & 26th September at One of the Bund.

There will be the best DJ's spinning awesome music,
Live screening of the qualifying round of F1 on the 25th.
Live screening of the Formula One night race on the 26th.







Ok here comes the truly exciting part,
I'm
giving away 5 pairs of these VIP passes to this 2 day mega-party!



Wanna party with me at this 2-day VIP party? (:

4697044499_44b2b5f4b9

(Lol such a bad example of my partying pics, pls don't lift my skirt up like this super high girl when you're taking photos with me!)

4697691832_0e125eab03

I would so love to meet you guys and party with you! (:



So to win a pair of tickets, simply just comment and let me know,
"Why should you win a pair of VIP passes to the
2-day Johnnie Walker Jet Black Mega Party"





(You need to be 18 to join this giveaway and please leave your email
so i can contact you!)

Best 5 answers wins these oh-so-exclusive tickets!
Quick quick, this awesome party is happening this weekend, 25 & 26 september.



picnikfile_ji_fJC


See you there at the Jet Black Party, my 5 lucky winners,
Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: